[compost_tea] shipping samples to SFI

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 04:47:21 -0000

How do you get samples to them at the proper time in proper condition?
I'll have to send UPS I think. And maybe two days from KS to OR? So I
brew sat and su and pull sample Monday. Then spend two hours getting
it to UPS. When does UPS deliver overnite smpls? And others?Soon as
they get them? Do most of you send smpls overnite? SFI doesn't
accept smpls on th thru sun I believe. A quart jar 1/4 full should
fly ok ? Don't know whether UPS flies smpls from KS to OR or not.
This is more complicated than making ACT. And I should label them
biological?Dennis Kemnitz

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!