Re: [compost_tea] Re: Some people!

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 07:33:38 -0800 (PST)

When i said my best field results came from the EPM, i
was comparing it to the growing solutions. I still
have to field test the Norsen machines. But in theory,
the only reason i would chase the numbers is one to
have the data to show my customers and two the higher
the numbers maybe the greater chance of total coverage
with the least amount of tea.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511