Re: [compost_tea] Re: Some people!

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:45:25 EST

Thank you, Ray, for your insight.

Bruce Elliott is good at helping with problems involving his brewer, but
please treat him with respect. Getting angry at him when he doesn't instantly
know why you can't get good numbers doesn't help. I think Bruce figures he can
do more good elsewhere than dealing with a person who gets angry at him when it
is not his fault.

Now, I am not saying that Ray took the "how come you can't fix everything
instantly, Bruce" approach. I don't know that level of detail!

But I know people get huffy with me when I can't instantly answer all their
questions, and Bruce has commented on that similar experience to me. So,
please don't expect omnipotence.

Wish I knew everything, but sadly, not the case.....

Welll, actually, it's a good thing to not know everything. Life would be
soooooooo boring!

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Australia
Soil Foodweb Inc., New York
Soil Foodweb Inc., New Zealand
Soil Foodweb Inc., The Netherlands
Soil Foodweb, Inc., Mexico
Board Member, Sustainable Studies Institute, Eugene, OR