Re: [compost_tea] TESTING, STANDARDS, AT WHOSE COST?

From: Scott Alexander <daylily_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:26:15 +1000

We got great data in the first year of the tea grant - the comparison of all
the different tea brewers, where we could show that the Soil Soup and
Growing Solutions machines were really fermentative tea brewers, with only
bacteria in the teas.
(Unfortunately?) an aquaintance of mine was convinced by Michael Alms that
the G S brewer was OK and bought one. Could someone please let me know
privately daylily_at_bigpond.com how this brewer can be modified so that a
well-balanced CT can be made.
Thanks
Scott

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511