Re: [compost_tea] air diffusers

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:07:18 -0800

I built an early system using aerators for Koi ponds. They are about 6" lo=
ng and can be arranged in any number of ways. If you use them, drill out t=
he opening so that more air can pass through the neoprene fitting. I have =
used 1/2" tubing (clear plastic) and T and L fittings to get an array. Alt=
ernatively, I designed a system that used these things and developed ways t=
o insert them into PVC fittings. That way, I could build my frame from 1/2=
 to 1" PVC and put the areators where I wanted them.

Now, I use aerators I manufacture myself and they work much better.

Ted Peterson
Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth