[compost_tea] tea testing ?

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 05:49:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi , my name is reece, and i just purchased a 100 gallon brewer from growing solutions and a 200 gallon sprayer from epm ,and i have jus sarted useing it in my lawn care business, i dont have the back ground in this that all you do but i am trying to learn as much as possible in a short period of time. i am useing compost from both of these companies because they are both well established and i dont have time, do i need to test my tea and how often do i need to test it. thank you for your time everyone sincerly wrspeas, If anyone has some recommendations for my brews in yard care i am definately open ,thanks again reece