Re: [compost_tea] Help with Grant Proposal and "Research" Project

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:54:31 -0800

MessagePeter:

My name is Ted Peterson. I own Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth in San Luis O=
bispo. We have done work using aerated compost tea on wineries (Wild Horse=
 Winery for example.) and have initiated projects with cities and counties.=
  We can write grants and help with project specifications. We specialize =
in high-quality compost production and manufacture -- or sell plans for the=
 construction of -- inexpensive, easy-to-clean brewers. We have documentat=
ion that will take you from nothing to fully functional as far as compost a=
nd tea brewing are concerned. We can customize our work to fit your applic=
ation and we have come up with a number of innovative protocols to accompli=
sh our customer's goals. My business associate, Tim Bolander, has been com=
posting for over twenty years. Tim is a recognized expert in composting an=
d vermiculture.

Feel free to contact me for any assistance.

Regards,

Ted Peterson
Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth
805 534-9605