[compost_tea] testing 500g

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 01:56:48 -0800 (PST)

BobOLator500g is a tested reallity. Continued tests will feel for the upper limit of microbe concentration. So far exceeded upper "desireable range" of bacteris and are close to that mark in Fungi. Will keep the List posted.

Scheduled:

BobO 500, 750, 1000, 1500. fixed base and mobile, either truck or trailer mounted.

Objective of design:

Same as the BobOLator line. Ease of operation, high microbe production, quick ease of cleaning. Now designing for larger sizes, mobility and continued low cost per gallon of capacity, low cost per microbe!! What would a low cost per microbe be?
$1.69 to the - 15th per 'bug' .

bnbrew web site It is being worked on. Wish they had taught GEEK when I had time to learn it. Kevin is working with me to make this happen. Kevin will be at ACRES USA with a great display. 3' ballons, an active BobO with demo stuff floating in it.

Come on List - this List is supposed to be fun, not HILARIOUS Bob