Re: [compost_tea] Re: Compost Tea Best Practices - Ingredients INPUT REQUESTED

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:35:25 -0900

Chris,

If the soil conditions do not contain organics, then the fungi spore will n=
ot do anything.

If the tea is just spores, then you are not going to get the coverage even =
if they spores will grow sometime after application.

If there is food in the soil, then the fungi grown in the compost and then =
the tea will continue to grow. You seem to imply they are limited in growt=
h abilities----can only grow so big.

I am not trying to make time release tea! I want it working ASAP.

cheers,

Jeff