Re: [compost_tea] Weird wine grapes

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:14:27 +0800

One thought that immediately springs to mind is- what is the past pre
emergent herbicide usage, check the records. We have seen herbicides
activated by the use of humic acids and fulvic acid to the detriment of the
crop these could be causing the deformed plant growth?
Take a photo and post it, this would make it easier and may be a good
reference for future problems.
Regards Mike Harvey B Hort Sci
New Life Soils.
E-mail mharvey_at_westnet.com.au
www.composttea.com.au
"God is the basis of life, life is the basis of energy,
energy is the basis of matter." Carey Reams

----