[compost_tea] Re: VERTICILLIUM WILT in tomatoes

From: chriscreid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 02:52:06 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "dloring3" <dloring3_at_c...> wrote:
> Chris - What is the name of the book you refer too . . . sounds
good?

> Dave Sotillo 50

David,
(leaving his post attachment on so people will know what we're
talking about)...

It was the chapter on protozoa and nematodes by Elaine INgham in the
David Sylvia et all Principles and Applications of Soil
Microbiology. Unfortunately, that tantalizing sentence is all that
this general text has in it that I've found so far on this topic.

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511