[compost_tea] Re: Tea and Turf - Sunday posts for marketing?

From: hi_yield1 <hi_yield1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:43:53 -0000

Chris,
Ted answered your questions politely and to the degree he felt
appropriate, considering the business he is in. Get the CHIP off of
your shoulder!! When you don't get the answer you want to hear you go
into ATTACK MODE!! Chill!! Take care Hi_Yield1.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "chriscreid" <reidchris_at_e...>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511