[compost_tea] Re: Re: USNOP Thing

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:05:37 -0800

Thanks, Steve, for the good advice and encouragement. I would add that
people's experience -- especially if they have been using ct in growing food
products -- is good documentation, too, and are thinking "data" -- short,
sweet, clear, as they write. Correct? I also see no reason folks outside
the US couldn't contribute directly here. Ya?

(I know it's hard to believe I'd suggest short and sweet, but even I can do
that when I try.:-)

What is correct, preferred NOSB address and addressee? Snail mail? Last I
tried, the email addresses on their web site didn't work!

-- Kirk

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511