[compost_tea] Happy Holidays

From: gardenerjeff <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:06:14 -0000

Whoppiee!

I am going off to learn a littel bit about the soil foodweb of the the
tropics and how compost tea fits in. We will be staying for a while
at Villa Vanilla, the biodynamic farm of one of our members near
Quepos. I will report back on our Compost Tea demonstration and
workshops. If you are in San Jose on January 10, come over and help us!

Because of the volumne of email and the need to get away from
computers to see what it used to be like, I will take myself off the
mailing list just before I leave so this is my last chance this year
to thank you all for making the moderator's job easy.

I know all of you will have a terrific Holiday season. We'ver learned
a lot this year about making and applying compost tea and we've shared
a lot of data. We will do even better next year, I am sure.

Cheers,

Jeff L

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511