[compost_tea] Poetry after church.

From: chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:04:05 -0500

If I baked a cake just as fast as I can,
the tallest chocolate cake ever known to man,
My gramma would be proud and tell the family, too,
But she'd roll over in her grave if I were to tell YOU.

So take my word for the miracles I make,
and please don't ask for the recipe for cake,
I don't like contests because I think they're all fixes
Why should I bother if the other cakes are mixes

If anybody dares to refute what I say,
I'll just call them names and say Have a nice (sun)day.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: