Re: [compost_tea] Re: H202

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:55:18 -0800 (PST)

Thanks highyield ,does it matter which one i use as a cleaning solution for my brewer, thanks reece

hi_yield1_at_yahoo.com wrote:Reece,
H202 is Hydrogen Peroxide( Food Grade) and is sold and used in the AG
business, tooth paste, bread making and has many other uses. Most
people think of it as strictly a sterilizer, you know the 3% solution
you buy at the store for cuts and scrapes. The H202 I'm referring to
is the food grade stuff. In the AG business it can be used for soil
remediation enhancing the oxygen levels in the soil and foliar feeds.
It has to be diluted properly because it can be and is a powerfull
oxidizer. I don't think adding it to the tea is necessary. It's the
soil I suggested using it on. Allowing the microbes to live a bit
longer perhaps better establishing themselves before starting to die
off due to lack of oxygen. Just a thought? Take care Hi_Yield1.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "w.reece speas" <wrspeas_at_y...>
wrote:
> Hi ,would you mind explaining to me what H202 is ,why can it be used
as a disinfectant and then used in the tea ,thanks reece

> hi_yield1_at_y... wrote:Has anyone out there tried using H202 as a
pre-treatment for
> increasing the oxygen levels in the soil proir to drenching with
CT??
> It is used in soil remediation to increase soil biology. Fairly
cheap
> too with no harmful by products. Just don't add too much. Take care
> Hi_Yield1.

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Service.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT