Re: [compost_tea] salts, soil biology, and magic claims in north dakota

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:06:25 -0800 (PST)

Can you tell us more? I could not get the link to download. Thanks. Bob

chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net> wrote:With Elaine's recent very helpful explanation about salts in soil, I
couldn't help recalling an announcement I found while surfing for soil info
on the web. It's from North Dakota, where a warning of some products
considered disreputable (no independent research backing ) were being sold
there.

Thought you might find it interesting reading this. Is anyone on the list
from ND and familiar with what was going on?

I am wondering if the extension folks thought that product was bogus, or its
premises were bogus, or both.

http://www.ag.ndsu.nodak.edu/aginfo/entomology/ndsucpr/Years/2003/May/15/soi
ls_15May03.htm

Chris Reid