[compost_tea] best practices contributors

From: chriscreid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:38:35 -0000

By the way, by mentioning my own hours on this project, I do not
want to neglect to mention that a few people have contributed a
great deal of time and effort. Major contributors of time to date on
information gathering and reviewing of the best practices
ingredients information are John Cowan (massive archive review and
sharing of posts; continued offlist clarifications and info
sharing), Alex De Mello (document review), David Loring (review of
200 posts), and Kirk Leonard (archives yucca research). A number of
others have provided additional info and data by offlist email
exchange.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: