Re: [compost_tea] DO Meters

From: Thomas Giannou <thomas_at_tandjenterprises.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:28:25 -0800

Bob,

I have no knowledge about how well the meter works. I'd suggest calling th=
e vendor and ask to talk to a tech who is familiar with how well it works o=
r getting hold of the manufacturer to see if they have some test specificat=
ions showing how the device is rated. If the device operates in the range =
you are wanting to monitor, then it could be a money savings.

Best Regards,
Thomas Giannou
http://www.tandjenterprises.com