[compost_tea] Re: view from the bleachers--

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:48:07 -0000

---
I think Garrison Keillor's new song says it all, We're all
Republicans now. Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, chuck whelan <chazfw_at_y...> wrote:
> one & all:
> up front- full disclosure--- i am a male-- 56 years young-- over 30
years experience within the green industry-- early on, estate gardner
{ hampton's 5 yrs.}- business owner { tree care 7 yrs.}- landscape
arch. rep {12 yrs.}- soil fertility consultant {these last few years}-
-- along the way,i have had the very great fortune to meet & learn
from the likes of Chadwick- Shigo- Senn--- & others--{ Lest i be
remiss- & since i seem to be name dropping- let me mention my
grandmother- old world & passionate grower supreme }----- the purpose
of this disclosure-- 1- credibility seems to be in question as
regards this list, these days--2- Dr. E. Ingham-- an incredible
visionary & the reason i took my seat out here amongst the bums------
now, my 2 cents worth-----
> i have been on this list about 8 months now-- & frankly- i wonder
why Dr.E even bothers ? from where i sit- this ungrateful, small-
minded, self-serving, direction less body of hip-shooters { want to
know what i really think ? } no longer deserves the----------------
> blanket condemnations are rarely justified-- but in this case-- --
i am beginning to think so-------NOW THAT IS SHAME

To visit your group on the web, go to: