[compost_tea] Re: still Sunday somewhere, but late

From: composttea4me <composttea4me_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 05:12:20 -0000

Breaking news!

The Bob-o-later is changing it's name to the Spam-o-later!

I looked back at December a year ago and there was a whole lot of
names with interesting conversations, now those people have left this
list because of all the nonsense talk... it's just "my machines are
everywhere. I have the best garbage cans in town." So, please
remember, it's no longer the Bob-o-later, but the Spam-o-later! How
many more people will leave this list due to the constant spamming?

Seems to me we're all educated people here, so please, no more spam!

Thank you and God loves you all,

Sam

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...> wrote:
> Late Sunday news flashes -
>
> Bobs brewers are selling in mid winter!!
>
> A BobO Super O2 to a lovely farm in Kansas City. Tests and
research there will be made available to all on the List. Looks
wonderous to me. More about this soon.

> A Bitti Super O2 to Texas 30g capacity will be used on a multi
acre lawn and fields.

> A New York gardener will enquire from Paul Sachs
>
> Interest in Big Ag farms in Canada and Idaho. Looking to get
started while the snow is deep and crunchy. Wonderfully good
planning.

> 2004 looks like a great year !!
>
> Anybody else impressed with Kucinich for President ? The first
candidate I've read a platform with ideas that make ORGANIC good
sense. And he didn't once knock his rivals or his opponent. How
refreshing!! He is easy to find on the web. Key word Kucinich.
He actually talked about ORGANIC farming. Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: