[compost_tea] Re: PLUM CURCULIO ?

From: dakesian1 <dakesian_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:12:24 -0000

Here's an old article I read many years ago that discusses plum
curculio remedies. (This is the updated version.) Why organics have
been so unsuccessful against this pest is a mystery to me. I've
tried all the recommended organic remedies to no avail. This pest
just seems to be "immune" to organic treatments.

http://ipm.ncsu.edu/small_fruit/curculio.html

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb_at_a... wrote:
> Thank you so much. Yes, I've read this before. Good to remind
people of this paper.

> Thanks!
>
> Elaine Ingham
> President, Soil Foodweb Inc.