[compost_tea] Making Compost Tea

From: sctnut <rlsjrbox_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:00:51 -0000

Hello All,

What is the correct way to make compost tea? I have heard from
several places to simply mix compost and water in a bucket, and
after four days (stirring once every day), it would be good finished
compost tea. I have also heard of much more complicated methods,
where you have to have a fish tank pump and pump air through the
mixture of compost and water, and molasses. I have heard of other
ways of doing it too, and was just wondering if it matters how you
do it.

Thanks!

Rob

Yahoo! Groups Links