Re: [compost_tea] Re: CACT

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:56:10 -0800 (PST)

Feel very lucky you are not up there in Vermont and thereabout. But remember it can be that cold where you are. Dennis, hit that 6 acres with 50 to 100 g ACT and what do no till farmers use now? A roller seeder so the stubble stays right where it is? Get your cover crop or final crop in so it can get and stay ahead of the weeds. After a while the weed seeds will be spent trying, then no more weeds? Nice thought for today! Bob .

dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:--- . Any suggestions? Bob
> dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_y...> wrote:
> --- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...>
wrote:

> <><<<><<<><><<><Hey Bob I been using some unusually warm weather
here in Kansas to combine my 6 acres of weedy milo so I can chop the
residue, apply a fungal tea and get a soil test completed in
preperation for next years crop. I'm still hoping to control those
weeds without the hoe next year. Any suggestions? Dennis