[compost_tea] Re: What's in a name?

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 05:07:50 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Susan Cruver" <scruver_at_m...>
wrote:
> During the lifetime of this list, the name of that liquid we all
produce has been discussed regularly. We settled on actively aerated
compost tea, somewhat reluctantly given the association with
unaerated compost tea and manure teas.

> Susan Cruver

<><<<><><WE brainstormed until we found a name that will sell AACT
all by itself! <grins> Only thing is I'm scared to use it for fear
someone already has it (or otherwise) and I can't afford to register
it. The name can sell a product, I believe. But maybe not 'til it
becomes a common household name I suppose. I have no clue about the
subliminal stuff, etc. My 2 cents worth. Dennis Kemnitz

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511