[compost_tea] NOFA Organic Land Care Course in Connecticut Begins February 9th

From: chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:40:35 -0500

The link below provides details on the Northeast Organic Farmers'
Associations' organic land care course agenda, instructors, dates, and
rates. As I understand it, there are still some places left in the course.
I believe Massachusetts sold out, so if you want to go, I suggest you get in
touch with Bill Duesing sooner rather than later. It's a long wait till
next winter! Among the instructors of particular interest to list members:
Paul Wagner of SFI - NY will be instructing on the soil food web, Sachs of
North Country Organics will be presenting on compost, and Todd Harrington of
Harrington's Organicare will present on turf. Todd uses compost tea
extensively in his organic lawn care programs; Paul is author of the a book
on soil (Edaphos) and a book on organic turf management.

The course, in its third year of existence, targets landscape professionals.

http://www.organiclandcare.net/docs/OLCBrochure2004.pdf

Chris Reid

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511