OFF TOPIC: Re: [compost_tea] Bush Considering Axing ATTRA funding

From: Lawrence F. London, Jr. <lfl_at_intrex.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:31:06 -0800

Robert Norsen wrote:

> Lets see now- We are going to increase the budget for military to win
> friends overseas.
> Increase the budget for internal security to protect us from terrorists ?
>
> But decrease the budget that does
> Protect farm land from errosion, rivers and Gulf of Mexico from silt and
> poisonous anaerobic conditions.
> Protect our drinking water, aquafers, streams rivers and lakes from poisons
> Protect our food supply from further deterioration - even restore
> nutrient value, thus reduce our cost of medical care.
> Protect world wide agriculture from what our major ag corporations are
> imposing on world agriculture and developing hatred against the USA by
> thier actions.
> Protect US agriculture - and therby all of us - form the corporate
> ag predators that are more dangerous to us than any threat by lessor
> terrorists.

Please for Gods sake vote for _any_ Democrat. It will probably be Kerry and Edwards
so vote for them. Another 4 years under the present administration will see the problems
created by that administration compounded.
It would be nice to have Nader but face reality and Vote Democrat.

--
L.F.London
lfl_at_intrex.net

Yahoo! Groups Links