Re: [compost_tea] Granny web Address

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:15:54 -0800 (PST)

Elaine - two addresses IAHF.COM may work
or
         jham_at_iahf.com A writer I have read for some months about natural medical

problems to do with the ban on food suppliments such as is in effect in Australia. I believe is not in full effect yet there but I don't know. Maybe you can know, being there.
Bob thanks for asking.

soilfoodweb_at_aol.com wrote:
what is IAHF - can you give web address?

Elaine