Re: [compost_tea] Granny web Address

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:52:15 -0800 (PST)

Elaine, That restriction you see in OZ is planned for all over the world, Coming by way of the UN and the WTO being pushed by the big contributors. The Pharma. and the FDA. How many votes does it take to equal a few million dollars contributions? Politics is bought by big bucks, The big bucks buy votes via heavy advertising done by the bought party. Canada and Briton and now New Zealand, those goverments have launched to follow Australia. All against the peoples wishes. Sick.

Terrorists killed about 3 K people in the Trades Building disaster. The FDA rules, per estimates by medical journals, killed 100,000 people the same year by denying known remedies and approving deadly drugs. . Who is our Homeland Defense looking at? The little guys that killed 3% of the what the government agency, FDA, killed that terrible year. But the FDA kills that many every year- and maimes many more. . Homeland Security? Look at our own political situation if you dare! Bob.

soilfoodweb_at_aol.com wrote:
Yes, the ban on certain food supplements is in full force here in OZ. Because someone might not be able to read the label on a supplement, the material is banned! Bizarre. Talk about government taking away your right to make your own decisions. I expect to be told I can't ski or surf next, because I might break my neck. Isn't it my decision to risk my life in the way I want? Isn't getting in a car much riskier than anything else?

Elaine