[compost_tea] Re: Granny D

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 03:53:28 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...> wrote:
> How wrong you can get Tom! Look carefully at their true objective
before you spout. Bob

Earth to Bob

search google groups with John's email address =misc.activism.militia

Follow some links...

http://www.beyond-the-illusion.com/files/New-
Files/980615/nwoAlmostHere.txt

http://www.iahf.com/vaccine.html

Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:33:39 -0500
To: IAHF List
From: John Hammell jham_at_iahf.com
Subject: URGENT: to Militia Units Nationwide: Smallpox Gunmen
Deputized to Secure Vaccination Areas: Resistance Mounts to FEMAs
Involvement in "Public Health Plan" - Americans Warned re CIA
Violations of Nuremburg Code via MKULTRA Mind Control Program

Please Forward Widely