[compost_tea] Re: pump for spraying tea?

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:46:20 -0000

---

Those fimco and other farm suppliers are wanting me to use
centrifugal pumps. Industry people said to use diaphragm pumps.
Centrifugal should clean ok. About a 15 gallon/min pump for 1 big
nozzle on lawns and 120 gallon / min for 60 foot boom applying around
50 gal per acre. I haven't bought any yet except an 8 roller blue pto
pump Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Kirk Waterstripe <healthysoil_at_s...>
wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am seeking advice on a type or model of pump & nozzle for a truck-
mounted tea sprayer. Any suggestions? Any other words of advice for
someone getting into the tea spraying business? I am thinking of
contracting wth an existing natural lawn care company. Feasible?

> Kirk W.

Yahoo! Groups Links