Re: [compost_tea] Information for Newcomer

From: Nic Pattison <nicksonstream_at_yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:03:39 +1300 (NZDT)

Bob/Ted.....guys - please pause from sniping - seems
to me you both have an enormous wealth of knowledge
and you both post such interesting info on this list.
It just seems such a waste of good energy for two so
profoundly smart people to waste time bagging each
other. In peace
Good. Give something to the new people other than

http://au.movies.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511