Re: [compost_tea] same recipe

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:55:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anthony - those curves look very familiar. Not the smooth curves like the book shows. The ragged curves like we also got. Was the yellow brew warmer? Want to tell us more about what went on to create these records? Bob

Anthony Quinlan <boofq_at_wn.com.au> wrote:Just to lighten things up a little bit! :)

Attached are some plots of the same recipe DO curves.

Now what happened to the yellow one and is there anything wrong with that is drops a bit for a bit?

And what about some differentials on the rate of change of the bacterial bloomage sections, seeing that we are back to school :)