[compost_tea] RE:AACT testsWAS "lurking?" the archivesRe: Bob's brewer and other tea thoug...

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:18:06 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb_at_a... wrote:
> the e-mail address for the OZ lab is:
>
> soilfoodwebinst_at_a...
>
> It's an institute in the land downunder.
>
> We'll be selling the manual in the US in just a bit, and then you
can have it
> on regular size paper.
>
> Elaine

Thanks Elaine. I won't be quite so anxious now as today I spent my
disposable income for the next year or so for a steel quonset. I'll
try to keep the AACT test kit in the budget for this quarter but I
still gotta buy a bunch of rebar and concrete to erect the building.
With the good news being I can someday, hopefully soon get inside on
the wet, windy, cold days and nights. Dennis Kemnitz in KS

Yahoo! Groups Links