[compost_tea] Archives: Nose against the candy store window

From: chriscreid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:30:54 -0000

Thanks to Seaneen for posting her info on pH. Seaneen, if you had
more info in the original post and have it on your computer, could
you repost it?

The archives are not getting any easier to search.

I tried to find Seaneen's original post on her pH problem and spent
at least 10 minutes trying to come up with the right search term
("Seaneen" seemed to work best) -- never found the post. The server
cut out on me twice - once with a message saying there was no more
storage room, and another time saying the list was temporarily
available. I gave up. Multiple searches are necessary because the
server only searches a limited number of posts at a time.

Serious students of compost tea may want to keep digests in a folder
on your hard drive or zipped on a compact disk. Much easier to deal
with.

Chris Reid

Yahoo! Groups Links