[compost_tea] Re: 131 degrees Farenheit heated compost for 3 days

From: Tradingpost <tradingpost_at_gilanet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:21:08 -0700

It seems the concern should be pathogens in food rather than compost, since all productive soil has pathogens and we don't eat the soil itself. If pathogens in soil resulted in illness from pathogens in food then no untreated food would be safe. Our bodies don't require sterile environments unless we lack immune systems, correct?

paul tradingpost_at_gilanet.com

--Henry David Thoreau

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511