[compost_tea] Canada

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:47:09 -0800 (PST)

Frank Immel and I, ( Bob) were invited to "show and tell" Compost TEA brewers at two farm groups. At Brooks , Alberta and at Naramata, British Columbia Beautiful ! .

Some observations:
We were impressed with the substantial knowledge that these farmers have about organic agriculture. They have studied the science and developed the process. They want to do more and better. They are doing the research. Pursuing the task.

We found ourselves learning about organic agriculture and what the farmers are already doing. And what they need.

We found friendly, delightful people, felt welcome, have the urge to return, the urge to help them in every way we can.

Both groups are making agriculture happen as it should happen They are celebrating nature.

We found the magnitude of the farm size and appreciated that to meet the farmers schedule we have to offer equipment that will generate thousands of gallons of quality ACT on a daily basis. Convenient smaller capacity for orchards and vineyards

We have brewers with capacity to effectively meet that need in an economic way.

We will have a sample unit in the parking lot at the ICTC conference.

See you at the conference ?? Bob , Still building at www.bobsbrewers.com