Re: [compost_tea] Re: ALEC's Pesticide Preemption Act

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:00:30 -0800 (PST)

Chris, I got one blank and one that had a web site supported by the Chemical Association of America. Looks l ike a party strongly in favor of their main product: ANTIMICROBIAL chemicals for agriculture. " Safe, non toxic antimicrobial treatments. Hmmm sounds like they have different idea for Mother EARTH. Ominus Bob

chriscreid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net> wrote:I went to the links and didn't find further info on this important
local issue. Is it just me? Could you point it out, Tim?

Chris Reid

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
Click Here