Re: [compost_tea] Re: Giant Cabbage Weigh Off??

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:08:03 +0800

Very true Ted,
The real challenge is to grow high brix food!
Who cares how big or how heavy the cabbage or what ever is! What I want to =
know is will it supply me with the minerals I need. How much calcium etc do=
es it have.
Regards Mike Harvey B Hort Sci
New Life Soils.
Ph 08 98514393
fax 08 98514693
Mob 0427 514393
E-mail mharvey_at_westnet.com.au
www.composttea.com.au

"God is the basis of life, life is the basis of energy,
energy is the basis of matter." Carey Reams