Re: [compost_tea] Re: Clopyralid

From: Margaret Lauterbach <melauter_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:17:34 -0700

At 12:58 PM 3/16/2004, you wrote:
>Margaret, I've searched for Clopyralid at the
>site but came up empty handed. Can you give me
>another clue where I can find the report?
>
>Thanks,
>Chuck Lund

That's interesting. They don't have it under its chemical name either
3,6-dichloropicolinic acid, but do have some items under Confront (one of
the brands using Clopyralid). Clopyralid is not toxic to animals or humans
to the best of anyone's knowledge. It certainly doesn't make fumes. You
can get a lot of information on it just by Googling. Curious that Extoxnet
doesn't have it to tell us it's safe though. Margaret L

Yahoo! Groups Links