[compost_tea] Re: Brew tests

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:38:30 -0000

---Well I'm willing to spend some money to save the time of looking
for methods or developing methods and use my labs scope. However,
the "toolman" website tells nothing about testing methods, slide
preparation, sample prep, dilutions, definitions, staining, dyes,
etc and I guarantee you this is info the beginner and I will need to
test a batch with accuracy,precision and efficiency. Dennis

 In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Stuart Baxter" <stu.baxter_at_v...>
wrote:
> I thought it was for dimwits like me, untrained in microbiology,
just to see the organisms present........?

http://www.themeterman.com.au

wrote:
> > > tell you if things are really bad. Then use the smell
> > immedaitely at
> > > 24 hours, after 24 hours in a sealed container, to tell
you
> about
> > > quality. The little microscope will help a great deal
too,
> in
> > that
> > > you can monitor every single batch of tea.

> microscope,
> > > slide kit and manual.
> > > >

> > > <><>><><><><><>Does he have a contact address? If so
> would
> > you
> > > include it.Dennis Kemnitz

> Terms of