Re: [compost_tea] Departure by Ted Peterson

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:38:53 -0800

I had expected the Ted's notice he was leaving the list would have
brought a flood of messages thanking him for his contributions and
asking him to stay. Perhaps there have been private message to him, but
if there has been anything on this list other than a polite "Yeah, well,
see you again Ted. Been nice knowing you." then I must have missed them.

I am not as knowledgeable as many of you, but I appreciated the posts
made by Ted. His posts showed the extent that he has been testing
compost tea in the field, far more so that the great majority of us. He
was prepared to step out of the box and explore new ideas and new
procedures. And the detail he was prepared to share with us, was, in
my opinion, exceedingly generous.

Ted, I hope you see this. The list was better for your presence and
involvement. It will be the poorer for your absence. I hope you will
reconsider and stay with us.

Jason Austin
Victoria, BC