[compost_tea] Building a brewer

From: robhunt2 <robhunt2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:02:38 -0000

I am looking for plans, parts, any information at all on building a
large compost tea brewer. (500 gallons or larger) Already have the
soilsoup plans. Need to build a brewer capable of producing high
bacterial and fungal levels as I am on clay loam soil and producing
corn, soybeans, and wheat in the midwestern U.S.A.. Would like to
purchase one of the great brewers tested by Soilfoodweb inc., but
really don't have the funds for that right now. I have a wholesale
supplier for the tank and plumbing parts but need to find aeration
equipment and air induction nozzles. Thanks for any information
anyone can give.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511