Re:[compost_tea] kelp sources for tea

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 02:20:12 -0000

The bean counters never sleep!!!! Dennis

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "kevin john richardon"
<kmagic_at_b...> wrote:
> $1905.98
>
> who's countin' the beans?!?
>
> ~K
>
> On 26 Mar 2004 01:49:43 -0000 kevin john richardon <kmagic_at_b...>
wrote:
> What is the value of a bang'n 500G batch of tea?
>

> Can you tell me? I haven't sold any yet. My guesstimate is $1000
> provided it meets specs..................... Am I close? Dennis
>
> $1905.58 Delivered
>
> 500G _at_ $3.81 per Gallon in ANC, AK Delivered within a fitty mile
radius

> I might not be accounting for some things, which could sink me, or
someone else may choose to do it for less, which I don't know what
that means.

> I think 4-5 bucks for a gallon of tea delivered is fair. It may
not work out fiscally for every situation, yet, as nice as it would
beto do so, we're not running a charity here. The community Tea
Maker has gotsta be able to make a living too. And drink chocolate
milk.

> Hey Kev, Have you hiked Mt. Moffett yet? It's a great hike on Adak
> out in that cool Pacific..Thanks for the help. Dennis
>
> Wow, sounds rad, Den, but my Mom wont let me, Ime sucking my thumb;
soft tissue knee injury has me taken it lite fer now, hoping to
recover for Spring corn sessions~ Kev

> Kevin John Richardson
> Local Solutions
> (781) 834-0474

> Kevin John Richardson
> Local Solutions
> (781) 834-0474

> Sign up for our BACKPACKER.com's FREE newsletter and learn about
new hiking getaways, gear, and outdoor skills. Go to:
http://www.backpacker.com/newsletter

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511