Fwd: THE FIELD GUIDE for AACT (Actively Aerated Compost Tea)

From: vfdirtfarm <vfdirtfarm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:15:45 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, sbrustkern_at_a... wrote:
I have 12 of the above at $35.00 each, which is a huge value to all of
us.
Why?

This is a copulation of Elaine's responses to our various questions
over the
past couple years.

This is a must-have for every one of us, and a field guide that should
be of
value to you, your associates, and all business applications as the
apply to
AACT. I won't go on and on, as I have only one dozen of the very
first issue,
so If interested, please let me know.

Make the check out to SFI, and include a couple bucks for shipping, as
this
pup is packed with info, and weighs accordingly, as it is 178 pages of
gold. I
will send you the field guide, and the money to Elaine.

Steve Brustkern
2012 - 77th av. NE
Medina, WA 98039
--- End forwarded message ---