RE: [compost_tea] Re: Water Quality

From: John Cowan <vivax_at_northlink.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 20:06:47 -0700

Purer water is a better solvent but one wonders how important that is.
Probably depends on the situation. There are other qualities to water
besides the mineral content and the contaminants it contains. Structured or
catalytic water has measurable positive effects on all living organisms. It
also increases the "solvent" properties.

John Cowan