RE: [compost_tea] Re: Re: numbers & viruses

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:51:25 -0700
It appears that some addresses on this list have either been harvested and
spoofed (which NEEDS to be reported to Yahoo [Jeff, I think you, as
moderator, might have to do this for the list?]), or actually, I'm wondering
too, it could be a certain prior disgruntled listmember coming in with a new
name/s to cause (more) havoc... ??

I'll see if I can find the url to report such garbage, and get in touch with
you (Jeff) off list.

-m