Re: [compost_tea] elevation/air pressure effects what?

From: Thomas Giannou <thomas_at_tandjenterprises.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:23:53 -0700

Gershon,

We know that as the elevation increases, less oxygen is disolved in water a=
nd there is less oxygen in the atmosphere. At 2,700 to 3,000 feet, I doubt=
 you will see much influence disolved oxygen at that elevation. The best "=
tester" for your aerated tea, in my opinion, is your nose. If it smells li=
ke an earthy wine as you are brewing the tea then it has a high probability=
 of growing aerobic bacteria and beneficial fungi.

Best Regards,
Thomas Giannou
http://www.tandjenterprises.com