Re: [compost_tea] plumas -big operation

From: Dorothy O'Brien <obriendot_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:24:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Plumas, your operation is a lot bigger than ours.
We use ACT for 115 acres + 5 acres of vineyard and
veggies. We have a Bobo and are brewing 225 gallon
batches. I think he has a continuous process for
bigger brews.

We put on as much as we can on the soil pre-plant and
then foliar feed at lower levels after that.

Regarding, your compost won't be ready in time-- if
you have the ability to turn the compost pile, this
will substantially speed things up. If you are
composting feedlot, corn fed beef manure, you will
want to add some other things to it as this can be
difficult stuff to get composting. Dorothy

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511