RE: [compost_tea] Re: compost tea additives and NOSB (was CTTF Report)

From: Thomas Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:30:45 -0700

From: John Hammell jham_at_iahf.com
Subject: URGENT: to Militia Units Nationwide: Smallpox Gunmen Deputized
to Secure Vaccination Areas: Resistance Mounts to FEMAs Involvement in
"Public Health Plan" - Americans Warned re CIA Violations of Nuremburg
Code via MKULTRA Mind Control Program
Please Forward Widely
To: Jimmy Wynn: Militia of Georgia http://www.militiaofgeorgia.com
Jimmy- FEMA is trying to deputize civilians to guard vaccination
clinics: no one should agree to assist FEMA in guarding vaccination
clinics: Please forward the Tetrahedron press release below to militia
units & patriot groups nationwide, and ask them to communicate about
this with local police and sheriffs, the police and sheriff's need to
communicate with Jack Mc Lamb of Operation Vampire Killer 2000 about
this (McLamb is most decorated cop in history of Phoenix PD, he became
aware of NWO agenda- see his phone number at end of Tetrahedron Press
release), as well as with the others listed at end of this press
release. Militia leaders need to go to http://www.vaclib.org to see
insane dangers of these vaccinations and why everyone must oppose the
government vaccine/microchip agenda.....
(Aside from these dangers via forced vaccinations CIA/FEMA/CDC could
easily be trying to microchip us for MKULTRA Mind Control purposes, I am
making global efforts to expose US Violations of the Nuremburg Code and
need Militia assistance...... Senator Glenn's bill to stop illegal human
experimentation (Human Research Subjects Protections Act of 1997) did
not pass in '97, but it DID expose US violations of the Nuremburg Code
and Militia units nationwide must be fully aware of all of this and the
implications. See http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/s193.htm re Glenn's
bill, especially see testimony of American Psychotronics Survivor & Mind
Control Expert Harlan Gerard
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/v/girard.htm
This information was pointed out to me by two American surivors of CIA
psychotronics who are trying to sound an urgent warning: John Mecca , a
man who no one can afford to ignore.
http://www.us-government-torture.com time2go_at_earthlink.net and by Brian
Burk, http://www.mk-resistance.com brian_at_mk-resistance.com Militia Units
Nationwide Should Immediately Study Their Info Very Carefully. Many Gulf
War vets were unknowingly microchipped, and if experiencing symptoms
discussed should get the electronic kits from John Mecca to protect
themselves from microwave manipulations see
http://www.us-government-torture.com
IAHF is networking this information nationally and internationally with
the global grass roots resistance via the global health freedom movement
to the CIA's effort to genocide us via vaccination,bans on access to
dietary supplements and to enslave us all via MKULTRA Mind Control. The
ruling elite are concerned about this: IAHF needs your assistance to
urgently generate awareness of this information amongst American Militia
Units, who should urgently communicate with Jack McLamb-see phone #
below in Tetrahedron press release. Upon fully grasping what is going
on, American Militia Units & Patriot Groups should communicate with any
police or sheriffs as well as Military people who will listen and help
us stop this genocidal military industrial complex (CIA) madness. Some
are ALREADY helping. We CAN monkeywrench these evil plans>>>> each one,
teach one>>>>>>>> pass it on
PLEASE SEE URGENT TETRAHEDRON PRESS RELEASE BELOW & FORWARD WIDELY
John Hammell, President
International Advocates for Health Freedom: Coordinating Opposition
World Wide to the New World Odor
POB 10632 Blacksburg, VA 24062 USA 800-333-2553 N.America, 540-961-0476
World
http://www.iahf.com
SEE TETRAHEDRON PRESS RELEASE BELOW:

Tom Jaszewski
www.livesoil.com
tom_at_livesoil.com
702-595-7012

"I am disturbed, I am uneasy about men because we have no guarantee that
when we train a man's mind, we will train his heart; no guarantee that
when we increase a man's knowledge, we will increase his goodness. There
is no necessary correlation between knowledge and goodness."
Benjamin Elihaj Mays